Job Requirements:- Minimum Diploma Holder
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- To process applications for EV charger approval and registration, licensing of EV charging operators and building development submissions, including making clarifications with project parties.
- To maintain databases of approved EV charger models.
- To answer public feedback and query, e.g., on the registration process of EV chargers.
- To assist in any other administrative tasks assigned from time to time, e.g. setting up meetings, taking notes.
- To perform data entry, sorting and other administrative support tasks
- To assist in any other ad-hoc jobs as assigned by the manager.