- Curiosity about problems
- Has the drive to follow analyses to their logical conclusion, and the resourcefulness to navigate the prevailing policy context to support team in the designing and implementation of effective and timely solutions.
- Able to think clearly and make sound judgements
- Willingness and drive to effectively engage a range of stakeholders to ensure that policy is successfully implemented.
- Own great interpersonal skills to work effectively with stakeholders
- Logical reasoning, analysis, and strong sensitivity to numbers / data processing
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Support the HRP Benefits team in formulating policies and solutions pertaining to benefits for the client
- Work with public agencies to review and implement policy changes, which involves performing research in market trends and best practices in the private and public sector.
- Handle queries in the area of benefits policies.
- Work on projects with other teams which could include areas such as data analytics and implementation of benefits policies in the HR systems.