- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a talent sourcer/researcher
- Curiosity and drive to start up the sourcing function to scale
- Strong ownership and, initiative, solution and results oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to think independently
- Good understanding on the Tech / ICT / Engineering industry preferred
- Able to forge strong relationship at all levels and influencing key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The client aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
As top tech talent is spoilt for choice when it comes to employers, we cannot take a transactional approach to recruitment. Instead, we take a long-term investment. Our strategy is to cultivate talent communities, build the client's brand and cache, and ultimately recruit those who are ready to take the plunge to work for and build tech for public good. We bring in people full-time, on short stint Smart Nation Fellowships, as mentors, and as interns.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talent sourcer who enjoys building things from scratch. As a member of the client's Talent Acquisition (TA) COE, your role will be critical supporting the cultivation of best talents in the overseas tech talent communities in the U.S and Europe from Singapore. You will have the opportunity to build and execute all candidate generation strategies in partnership with the broader TA to deliver a pipeline of conversions.
- Partner the talent cultivation manager to review and develop effective sourcing and selection strategies, which includes talent mapping of digital tech talent across SG, U.S and Europe
- Direct sourcing of candidates based on tech domains and ensuring a great candidate experience
- Work closely with the talent cultivation managers and broader talent acquisition team to understand hiring requirements
- Build relationships with tech divisions and leaders and organize half yearly online events to facilitate regular cadence and engagement with the warm leads
- Partner with overseas student association on campus outreach activities and collaborating with external partners for talent meet ups
- Ensure the database is well-maintained on CRMS and contact details are updated
- Facilitate Smart Nation Fellowship recruitment and onboarding including tracking and administration of the program
- Report key sourcing metrics on the database, provide value-add market intelligence and recommendations to support talent cultivation agenda
- Keep abreast of latest trends and innovations in the digital tech landscape