Our client seek to transform the delivery of Digital Services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything they do. They also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications and facilitate collaboration with the public to co-develop technologies.
Join them as they support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
You will support the conceptualisation, development, product roll-out and continuous improvement of a set of product features. On a day-to-day basis, this means supporting all the different facets of a project and making sure they are coordinated and have an impactful and positive outcome.
Conceptualisation: You will support in conceptualising the communications and enagagement plan to drive adoption or greater buy-in of products/services through the appropriate use of communications channels/materials
Development: You will work closely with development/engineering teams to help translate technical solutions into use cases for the public officers through the existing communications and engagement platforms.
Product roll-out: You will collaborate with key stakeholders and support product go-to-market, adoption and usage strategies to deliver outstanding value proposition.
Continuous Improvement: Post launch, you will need to continue to monitor the usage and performance of the product to identify further opportunities for improvement.
1. Publications or Communications Management
- Co-ordinate, liaise and curate content with owners, vendors, and internal/external stakeholders for communications artefacts production (for e.g. newsletters, electronics direct mailers, invitations, etc).
- Disseminate advisories and other communication materials.
- Maintain and report on communications track sheet.
- Maintain and report on budget utilisation.
- Maintain and report on distribution list updates.
- Programme/project communication and engagement management.
2. Events Management
- Source and facilitate with procurement of services for communication & engagements related tasks and deliverables, as required.
- Event planning and management
- Booking of meeting rooms
3. Query Portal and Web Pages Management
- Administer secretariat mailboxes – for e.g. creation and archival
- Query Management Portal
- Manage and administer survey tool
- Programme/project secretariat function
4. Portal Management
- Generation and conceptualisation of suitable content, in conjunction with the project team(s) – including copy writing and editing.
- Collate, adapt and repurpose content for diverse audiences and varying requirements – e.g. technical to non-technical, factsheet content to blog post.
- Uploading and posting on portals, platforms and/or websites – including design/layout and creation of pages/sites.
- Manage content updates and refreshes as and when required.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure the functionality and usability of the portals/platforms/websites – including regular testing of links, browser/device compatibility testing, usability testing, along with the required rectifications/ resolutions.
- Manage access rights and permissions for the portals/platforms/websites.
- Propose and manage enhancements to portals/platforms/websites to improve functionality and usability.