- Tertiary qualification in Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Project & Facilities Management
- Organised and meticulous with the ability to work independently
- Strong written, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with experience in large-scale infrastructure projects and contracts management will be considered for a senior position
You will be part of a team managing the contracts for the implementation of the land transport infrastructure projects. You will also assist in the preparation of cost estimates for new projects / initiatives / feasibility studies. In addition, you will prepare tender documents and ensure that the tender process comply with Authority’s requirements and adhere to the procurement procedures.
You will be involved in tender evaluation, evaluating of tender bids, administrating of contracts according to contract provisions and in accordance with financial procedures such as processing of payments, valuation of variations, assessment of claims, cash-flow projects and providing contractual advices to project teams. You will also be required to develop and maintain a comprehensive cost database relating to assets-replacement projects.