- Background in Marketing/Mass Communications/Visual Communications or related disciplines in other similar fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and familiarity with design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Canva preferred.
- Strong understanding of graphic design, with keen eye for consistency, color, typography, and visual layout.
- Strong interest and understanding of social media channels and trends.
- Knowledge in video editing is a bonus.
Please attach your resume and include sample design portfolio (3 to 5 pieces) for different social media platforms, in your application.
- Design and create different forms of digital content such as graphics, GIFs, and banners for our comms platforms (e.g., Corporate website, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Brainstorm content angles, crafting copy, sourcing for visuals, designing graphics, and copywriting for social media blurbs.
- Content planning and filming/editing short-form videos for Instagram Reels/TikTok.
- Maintaining a consistent approach and high level of creativity across all assets.
- Assist in preparatory work for upcoming projects such as website revamp, collaborative recruitment campaign with HR department, etc.
- Other ad-hoc graphic design related duties as assigned.