- Tertiary Education in Accountancy, Business IT, Finance, or related discipline
- Understanding of financial and accounting skills would be an advantage.
- Good numeracy and writing skills with high proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of automation skillsets like RPA and coding skills would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with making presentations to management.
- Meticulous, self-motivated and willingness to participate actively in various projects.
- Able to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Team-player with positive working attitude and a strong mindset for learning and growth.
- Provide user support for the client's central financial system, including leading system enhancements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations with the use of automation tools and programming skills such as RPA and Python.
- Manage helpdesk tickets lodged by users of the financial reporting system to ensure the tickets are acknowledged and responded to on a timely basis.
- Be involved in other assigned organisational-wide projects.