- Prior experience in government and/or healthcare sector is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS office applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Self-driven, and able to work independently with good time management, initiatives, and able to multi-task
- Ability to coordinate and liaise effectively with stakeholders
- Good planning capabilities, and good command of English with good communication and writing skills
- Motivated, organised and meticulous
- Assessing appeals for extended or concurrent use of Home Care services, based on approved framework.
- Liaising with appealing organisation to obtain and clarify case details.
- Ensuring proper documentation of approvals in system.
- Liaising with other agencies on data collection and collaboration initiatives.