- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Environmental Health, Engineering, Science, Arts and Social Science
- Candidates with regulatory and enforcement background will have an advantage.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook)
- Highly self-motivated and committed
- Able to handle and meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous and analytical
- Mature, independent and resourceful
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Assist Middle Office to process summons, compositions, Letter of Warning (LoW), Letter of Advice (LOA), Entity search requests, track summonses and enforcement related letters to offenders.
- Manage the administration of Warrant of Arrest (WA), ensuring the client's centralized enforcement administration efforts are duly carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation, SOPs, WIs, guidelines.