- Able to commit for the expected duration.
- Good command of English required to grasp the reference materials and craft compelling content.
- IT proficient and comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Premiere Pro) is a must.
- Experienced in the development of learning resources.
- Organised and meticulous.
- Good to have an interest in Singapore History.
- Able to work independently.
Creation of learning resources and advocacy materials, which involves:
- Content planning (includes storyboarding and scripting)
- Design and creation of animated/narrated slides, videos, infographics, e posters/mailers, and learning packages.
- Collection of inputs and feedback from stakeholders on the effectiveness of the resources and materials produced.