- Possess good command of English, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Able to manage heavy workload and prioritize tasks within tight timeline
- Reliable, meticulous and able to work independently
- Prior knowledge in any of the following areas would be an advantage:
- Proficiency in Canva or similar designing tools
- Familiar with current social media and mainstream media trends
- Finance and Budget management
- Warehouse Inventory Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and data processing
- GEBIZ system and Workday
- Support the division on Marketing, Procurement and Finance matters
- Conceptualize and implement the division’s marketing communications plan in both social media and mainstream media
- Provide admin support on the division’s budget and finance reports.
- Widen residents’ outreach and deepens engagement through EP programmes and active collaboration with corporate partners.
- Work with grassroots leaders and community partners in promoting SGSecure/EP programmes and enhancing the capacity and capability of the community and grassroots Organisations (GROs) in emergency preparedness and responsiveness.
- Provide guidance and support to Community Emergency and Engagement Committees (C2Es) in implementation of SGSecure/EP programmes.
- Provide administrative and clerical support and assists in the update, collation, preparation and submission of reports and statements.