- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Possess good command of English, communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage heavy workload and prioritize tasks within tight timeline
- Reliable, meticulous and able to work independently
- Able to work on some weekends and attend night meetings (to be compensated with off in-lieu)
- Assist in recruitment, management and deployment of Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) volunteers.
- Widen residents’ outreach and deepens engagement through EP programmes and active collaboration with corporate partners.
- Work with grassroots leaders and community partners in promoting SGSecure/EP programmes and enhancing the capacity and capability of the community and grassroots Organisations (GROs) in emergency preparedness and responsiveness.
- Provide guidance and support to Community Emergency and Engagement Committees (C2Es) in implementation of SGSecure/EP programmes.
- Provide administrative and clerical support and assists in the update, collation, preparation and submission of reports and statements.