- Diploma holder
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Independent and resourceful
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable to speak with people from diverse backgrounds
- Possess excellent critical thinking skills to handle situations
- Observant and meticulous with attention to details
- Possess a positive attitude for guidance and always seek to improve
- Comfortable to travel to different locations in Singapore. (Transport expense can be claimed)
- Work with internal vendors on daily operations to ensure smooth execution of campaign.
- Assist in consolidation of weekly reports.
- Assist in the data analysis for the partner audit report.
- Assist in the process of payment recovery.
- Visit onsite venues to audit and observe if campaign requirements are met.
- Record findings and observations from visits and compile analysis into reports.
- Share feedback and work with internal stakeholders to suggest how campaigns and operations can improved.
- Other ad-hoc administrative projects.