- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Able to perform night works and overtime including weekends and public holidays
You will be involved in supervising the project implementation of Rail Communications System contracts for MRT projects. You will support the daily running of the site under guidance of the engineer/manager. You will conduct inspection of testing and commissioning activities to ensure that safety, progress, and quality of the work comply with the contract and regulatory requirements. You will be able to develop a good understanding of site supervision on safety and quality aspects. You will understand the requirements of project implementation, method of construction and review Method Statements submitted by the contractors to ensure compliance with the contract and LTA specifications.