- Good customer service and engagement skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and can grasp instructions quickly
- Ability to provide logistics support such as carry boxes of books
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- To help with updating of records in the system, such as location records of books.
- To assist with searching for books like patron claiming to have returned the books but not captured in system or finding books with in-transit status on shelves.
- To assist with the logistics and processing of the MTL and backup collections for TLBB. This would include receiving books from RDM, writing sets numbers and packing the books into different sets on shelves, retrieving the books from shelves, scanning and counting, packing into boxes and place items at designated area for transportation pick up to vendor warehouse.
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks related to the maintenance of TLBB collection as required by the team.