- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI.
- Good data analytic skill such as maintaining data, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends from the data.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player and stakeholder management skills.
- Proactive in problem solving and adaptable in dealing with different situations.
- Generate invoice.
- Verify accuracy of bills and obtain approval before sending out, especially on non-standard items, interest charges, arrears payment, failed Giro deduction.
- Ensure billings are done on time, to prevent backlogs and incurring bad debts that needs to be written off.
- Perform routine internal / manual / billing system compliance checks as well as on payment receivables using advanced excel formulas.
- Perform immediate corrective actions on billing errors through communications to the public.
- Oversee cases with arrears.
- Monitor payment and prepare bills for late payment interest and prepare report using data visualisation tools.
- Keep records of conversations with tenants for fees not collected within the stipulated timeframe.
- Call to hasten/ clarify on late payments.
- Prepare invoicing for ad hoc billing scenarios.
- Offset payment against individual invoices for accurate arrears tracking.
- Establish arrangements with banks on Giro payment reports, failed deduction etc.
- Ensure write off process is adhered to.
- Track arrears till closure according to guidelines established.