- At least higher NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Warehouse management system, SAP MM/ SD, Microsoft
- Office especially excel, power point, words and outlook
- Team player, positive, initiative and willing to learn attitude
- Good Communication and problem-solving skill
- Perform daily operation for supply chain functions which includes shipping, packing receiving, material handling, storage duties and distributing material from internal and external
- Handling the accompanying paperwork including data entry, filling and photocopying.
- Responsible for daily housekeeping of the store.
- Compliance with good knowledge of Integration between the modules SAP MM/SD and portal.
- To carry out inventory stock taking management.
- Take part in the development of logistics / operation plans/projects.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction through reports by collecting and analysing.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned by supervisor and manager. Ensure and promote compliance to company standards and guidelines.