- Good in MS Office application such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to adapt, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure to meet tight timelines.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, proactive, resourceful with good initiative and positive attitude.
- Assist the team in planning and executing initiatives in relations to capability building, staff engagement, procurement, operation and logistic support.
- Plan and organise training for officers
- Ensure effective asset management
- Organise engagement events