- Diploma in Horticulture or related fields or equivalent
- Class 3 driving licence
- Team player & independent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a pleasant personality
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and able to thrive in a challenging environment
- Knowledge of MS Office to generate reports.
- Perform field work for phytosanitary certificate inspections & Post-entry inspections.
- Assist in Parcel Post collection & enquires.
- Perform documentation checks for Tradenet related duties.
- Attend to customer enquiries via telephone, walk-ins and the NParks Customer Management System (NCMS)
- Provide general administrative support such as collation of reports, statistics, inventory stock level, assets check, etc.
- Any other duties as required.