- Responds to callers in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution when possible.
- When first call resolution is not possible, escalate the matter to a supervisor for assistance and advice.
- In the event that the escalated party is outside the call centre, take note of the timelines and ensure follow-up in a timely manner.
- Attends to assigned emails and faxes in a timely and accurate manner by providing complete information in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Handle and resolve complaints whenever possible. Should there be a need to escalate complaints, to do so in a timely manner by providing all the facts and findings to the supervisor/colleagues in other departments