- Professional qualification in any discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Self-driven, adaptable and a good team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on daily enforcement operations or court related matters. This includes preparation of court documents.
- Handle public phone/email enquiries on compliance requirements such as Annual Returns/Annual Declarations, Register of Registrable Controllers (RORC) to facilitate timely and accurate corporate and financial disclosures.
- Review customer feedbacks, brainstorm and implement ideas to improve service experiences