- 1-2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the areas of Human Resource
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and under tight deadlines
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Organised, proactive and able to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced and highly volatile environment that would require the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders at the same time
You will work in partnership with line departments to support Human Resource (HR) functions, ranging from Extension of Contract, Retirement, Re-employment, payroll and claims matters. You will be part of the HR Operations Department in ensuring HR processes are optimised and carried out in compliance with policies and service standards.
Your role will include the review and enhancements of HR processes and providing HR data insights by leveraging technology and other innovations to achieve HR operational excellence and improve stakeholders’ experience. You will also attend to HR related requests or queries from external and internal stakeholders. You may also be involved in any other duties as assigned from time to time.