Refer a Friend
Last Updated: December 2023
These CGP Personnel’s (“CGP Personnel”) Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions (“Scheme Rules”) govern your participation in the CGP Personnel Referral Scheme. The Scheme Rules are in addition to any agreements between you and CGP Personnel, including the CGP Personnel Terms and Conditions as applicable.
CGP Personnel offers the CGP Personnel Referral Scheme (“Referral Scheme”) for individuals interested in referring family and friends (“Referrers”) to recommend eligible persons to join the CGP Personnel Platform as potential candidates (“Candidates”). These Scheme Rules apply to both Referrers and Candidates, so please read carefully to understand your respective rights and obligations.
How to Refer Candidates
The CGP Personnel Referral Scheme is open to everyone meeting the following terms and conditions:
- As a Referrer: You can make a referral via the form provided to submit the contact information of an individual you believe is suitable for a role.
- As a Referrer: You will be rewarded with
- S$10 referral voucher for Temporary Roles
- S$50 referral voucher for Permanent Roles where the offered salary of the position is less than or equal to $3000 per month.
- S$100 referral voucher for Permanent Roles where the offered salary of the position is more than $3000 per month.
- Each referral earns you the suitable voucher, capped at S$500 per calendar year. The more you refer, the more you earn!
- For a Referrer to be eligible for the award:
- The referred Candidate must be in the position for at least 1 month for Temp Roles and at least 3 months for Permanent roles.
- The Candidate must successfully complete the probation timeline set by the employer.
- Each Candidate can only be referred once. In case of multiple referrals for the same Candidate, only the first Referrer is eligible for the reward.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information requested by CGP Personnel related to the Scheme.
To participate in the Referral Scheme as a Referrer, you must:
- Be a legal resident of your country.
- Be at least the legal age of majority in your territory of residence.
- Be an individual in good standing.
CGP Personnel may suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Referral Scheme if you violate the Scheme Rules, Terms of Service, or engage in prohibited referral activity.
As a Referrer, you shall indemnify and defend or settle CGP Personnel and its clients, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, at your sole expense, from and against any and all liability, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), costs, damages, settlements and obligations suits, proceedings and claims (whether raised by a third party or otherwise) arising directly or indirectly out of your misrepresentation or your failure to obtain the necessary consent from the Referee before the personal data or information about the Referee is passed to CGP Personnel for this Scheme.
As a Referrer, you agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with the Referral Scheme, either by affirmative representation, implication, or omission. In particular, you agree that you will not:
1.Impersonate any person or entity or create fake accounts, blogs, webpages, profiles, websites, links, or messages;
3.Misrepresent your relationship with CGP Personnel or any other third party or create content or communications that could have the effect of leading a third party to believe that it is an official communication from CGP Personnel;
4.Suggest that an affiliation or partnership exists with a third party where none exists.
5. Make misrepresentations with respect to the characteristics or qualification requirements for the Referral Scheme or any referral rewards that could mislead any third party.
Referrer agrees that CGP Personnel and its employees are not responsible and will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or issues arising out of the use of reward and waive all claims against CGP Personnel. The referrer agrees to exercise reward wholly at their own discretion and risk.
Referee or Candidate
Referrer may refer eligible persons to become Candidates to the CGP Personnel Platform. In order to be eligible for a Referral Scheme (defined below) for a Prospect, the person must:
- not be an existing registered Candidate of CGP Personnel,
- be at least the age of majority in your territory of residence,
- complete the CGP Personnel registration, and
- satisfy the applicable Reward Criteria, as discussed.
If these conditions are met, the person shall be considered your “Referred Candidate.”
As a Referrer, you represent that, before submitting any personal data to us, you have obtained all necessary consent and authorization from the data subject in compliance with all applicate data protection laws including but not limited to the PDPA and EU GDPR, failing which you will be liable for all loss and damages suffered by us or the data subject.
Reservation of Rights
CGP Personnel reserves the right to withhold or deduct Referral Rewards obtained through the Referral Scheme in the event that CGP Personnel determines or believes that the receipt of the Referral Reward was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of these Referral Scheme Rules or any other applicable agreement between you and CGP Personnel.
The Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.